Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

It is my belief that art cannot be created in a vacuum. Artists need to collaborate and teach the benefits of being creative. It doesn't always have to be about the final product. It is important and beneficial to experience the process of creating.

Art and creating need to be more accessible and affordable to the public. The Do It Yourself (DIY) movement and its artist have known this all along. Art does not just have to be shown in galleries or museums. It can be found at fairs, in restaurants and on the walls of a city.

It is my intention with this blog to explore the creative process with a flow of ideas, highlighting other blogs, and introducing artists and their projects. I want to collaborate with other artists, host exchanges and curate exhibitions.

"Art must come down to the individual; what stirs your soul, what moves your spirit, what ignites your passion?"
- Durandal

I want to know. Drop me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment