Sunday, July 19, 2009

Doodles


In September 2008 I was laid off from my full time job as a Director of Education at a local arts organization. Since then I have been looking for a full time job as an arts administrator all over the country from LA to New York. In the meantime to stretch out that unemployment money I work part time in the mornings as a cashier at our local Giant Grocery Store. Everyone takes a turn being a cashier in the Cafe Carry Out section and in the mornings it can be very slow. Today was my day for carry out and to pass the time, I decided to doodle what was around me. The carry out section is right next to the produce section and that is what I was looking at and thinking about. So I know my perspective is way off, but I really enjoy these doodles, even the odd perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment