Monday, May 24, 2010

Which Way?


I am a HUGE LOST fan and last night was the series finale and it did not disappoint. This t.v. show made me think about so much including fear, faith and how the two can pull you into different directions. Sometimes I wish a huge lighted arrow would pop up in front of me pointing me in the direction that I am suppose to take, but of course the arrow never shows up. So, I guess it is up to me to make my own path. I have been doing lots of reading about people who have taken a leap of faith, quit their jobs and are now creating full time and loving every minute of it. Of course it wasn't easy but they put their fear aside and took that leap of faith. Now, I am not in any financial situation to be quiting my job no matter how much I want to create full time, but I think I am ready to take some leaps of faith and work my way towards it. I figure I can accomplish smaller goals, like selling my stuff at more venues and marketing myself better. I may never accomplish the larger goal of working for myself, but I think it is important to have something to work towards, know that my full time job is not my life, let things go and really focus on what makes me happy. I am looking forward to the journey with a little less fear and a little more faith. When if your creative journey have you let fear and faith dictate yor direction? I would love to hear about your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment