Sunday, February 21, 2010

Decisions


I have been thinking a lot lately about decisions that I been making about my creative life. As you know I have recently started a new job. March 7th will be the end of my three month probation period. I do enjoy the job, but I really miss being able to create during the day. I am starting to get use to my schedule and have stopped falling asleep at 7pm, but I still feel like I am missing something. I feel this urgency to do something, but not sure what. I need to really start visioning how to make my creative life a bigger part of my life. I have been researching how others have done this with full time jobs and I know it is possible. I feel like I am becoming lazy when it comes to my creative life. I need to become more dedicated to my art, set up a scehdule for creating and not let anything interfere with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment