Monday, October 5, 2009

Be a Part of the First Chubby Cat Chat Collaboration!



I love artist collaborations. Currently I am involved with a book exchange with another artist. Each month we exchange books and in the end we will each have a book with two artistic visions.

I am proposing a collaboration. Download the image and color it, rip it, do whatever you want to it.
Then e-mail me at chubbycatcreations@yahoo.com an image of what you have created! I will post it to my blog and create a small book of all the creations for all the artists who contribute.

In your e-mail make sure you include a link to you website, blog or Etsy page and I will post the link under your image. Also make sure to include your mailing address so I know where to mail your book.

Please e-mail me your creation and information by
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23rd.
I will post the creations the following week and have the finished books to the artists by mid November.

Can't wait to see all the creations!

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE
AND GET CREATING!
If you have any issues with getting the image, please e-mail me, chubbycatcreations@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment